Attic Breeze Benefits
Letting Your Attic Breathe
Letting your attic breathe is an important part of maintaining a healthy and energy efficient home. As the sun heats your roof throughout the day, attic temperatures can reach over 150 degrees in the summer without proper ventilation. When your attic cannot breathe, the resulting trapped heat and moisture can cause numerous problems including higher electric bills, mold outbreaks, and ultimately the deterioration of your roof over time. Attic Breeze solar attic fans offer the perfect solution to this ventilation problem by continuously removing attic heat and moisture throughout the day, and do so for absolutely no cost of operation. Working as a self-regulating system with your attic, the more intensely the sun beats down on your roof, the faster our fans remove hot air to cool your attic. And when your attic is cooler, everything in your attic just works better.
How does it save you money?
Your insulation works better! Attic insulation is the primary method builders use to keep heat from entering your home. This works great when the insulation is new, but over time excessive attic heat and moisture will degrade and compact insulation making it less effective at keeping out the heat. Attic Breeze helps extend the life of your attic insulation by continuously removing attic heat and moisture throughout the day. By lowering the average temperature in the attic, your insulation actually works better and becomes more effective at reducing heat transfer into your home. And when heat transfer is reduced, the result is a more comfortable home that requires less energy to cool.
HVAC is more efficient! You may be surprised to know that the efficiency rating of your HVAC system (SEER rating) is only valid at 77°F. As operating temperatures increase, the actual SEER rating of your HVAC equipment decreases. For homes that have HVAC equipment installed in the attic space, your cooling system will use more energy to operate the hotter your attic becomes due to heat gain. Attic Breeze works by removing heat and reducing the attic temperature, allowing your HVAC system to operate more efficiently and use less energy to cool your home. And the less your HVAC equipment needs to operate, the more money you will save on cooling bills and equipment repairs.
Shingles last longer! As the temperature of your roof increases throughout the day, shingles will give off heat both to the surrounding outside air and into the attic space. The more heat the shingles can transfer away, the lower the resulting roof temperature. However when an attic is poorly ventilated, the air inside becomes so hot that it causes heat transfer from the roof to slow down, forcing the temperature of the shingles to increase even more. This excessive heat buildup can ruin roof shingles over time causing them to buckle and deteriorate prematurely. Attic Breeze solves this problem by continuously removing trapped hot air from the attic space, allowing your roof to release the maximum amount of heat possible. And a cooler roof means your shingles last longer, saving you money.
Why is Attic Breeze The Best Attic Fan in The Business?
Attic Breeze solar attic fans are best in class, professional grade ventilation products. Other companies may market themselves as offering a professional grade product, but what does that really mean? We believe a professional grade product should be one that is engineered for a lifetime of durability. It should be able to withstand the harshest weather conditions imaginable, intense summer heat year after year, and still function exactly as it was designed. These are not the over-seas made retail products you might find in a “big box” store. Professional grade means never using plastic (polymer) parts that will degrade in the sun or deform from heat over time. Professional grade is using only the highest quality parts and materials, even if that means it may cost a little more to make the product. And most importantly we believe professional grade means manufacturing in the USA, because when it comes to quality American made matters.
Better Quality Parts
- impact resistant, commercial-grade monocrystalline solar panel, available in 20, 30, 40, and 60 watt models
- proprietary high-efficiency variable speed motor for optimum fan performance
- corrosion-resistant zincalume alloy construction designed to withstand 170MPH windstorm conditions
- stainless steel brackets, hardware, and rodent guards
- dynamically balanced 14″ aluminum fan blade; will not lose performance in heat like plastic fan blades
- heavy-duty powder coated finish available in a range of colors designed to compliment your roof
Better Overall Performance
- engineered with UltraFlo® technology to give maximum airflow production; best performance of any solar attic fan on the market
- monocrystalline solar cells for optimum power production over a high temperature range; gives better performance than polycrystalline cells
- all metal construction for long lasting durability; will not become brittle and crack after years of sun exposure like products made from plastic
- fan blade designed for whisper quiet operation
- both Florida and Texas windstorm tested and approved
Better Product Offerings
- industry leading LIFETIME WARRANTY on all residential solar attic fan products
- available with the Breeze Mate® control system, offering a range of both safety and operational features for your attic ventilation system
- the most accessories and mounting options of any solar attic fan product available
- thermal switch control standard on all solar attic fan models at no additional charge
- available in self-flashing, curb-mount, gable mount, or wall mount models
- MADE IN THE USA