1200 Amp ASCO 300 Automatic Transfer Switch 3 Phase 3 Pole 277-480v
The 1200 Amp ASCO 300 Automatic Transfer Switch 3 Phase 3 Pole 277-480v is perfect for applications where three phase 277-480 volt service is used and power interruptions are not an option. The 300 series switch has proven its dependability in critical industries such as telecom, agriculture, municipal and medical. The equipment is listed to UL standard 1008 to comply with safety and NEC installation requirements. The ASCO 300 Series switches are also the most compact designs for automatic power transfer switches in the industry. The following features set these switches apart.
- True double throw operations with single solenoid design inherently interlocks to prevent contacts from stopping between sources or from being in contact with both the utility and emergency source simultaneously.
- The ASCO 300 Series won’t transfer to a dead source because the solenoid receives its power from the source it is transferring to.
- Easy to read flush mounted control and display panel shows switch position and source availability.
- Standard weekly exerciser with or without load.
- Adjustable time delay features.
- Solid neutral termination standard with optional switched neutral available.
- Flexible accessories like deluxe engine exerciser, strip heaters, and remote communication options.