Indoor Duty 400 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 1 Enclosure
The 400 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 1 Enclosure single phase 120/240v 400 Amp 2-wire Start Automatic Transfer Switch with NEMA 1 enclosure for indoor mounting is compatible with all 2-wire start systems from all manufacturers. The switch monitors incoming utility power. When the utility power fails it starts the generator and transfer the emergency load onto the generator. After the utility power is restored it will transfer the load back to the utility source, cool down the generator and then return to a standby mode. The ATS has an exercise circuit that tests the generator system every week. The automatic test feature can be set under load or under no load.
Type 1 Indoor Enclosures
- Listed to UL 50 standards for electrical enclosures
- Fabricated from 14ga. steel
- Finish- Textured RAL 7035 light grey polyester powder coating which is aesthetically conducive for residential applications
- Doors secured with captive fasteners
- Conduit knockouts on top / bottom and both sides