The 600 Amp ASCO 300 Service Entrance Rated Automatic Transfer Switch 3 Phase 4 Pole switched neutral combines automatic power switching with the necessary disconnecting, grounding, and bonding required for use as service entrance equipment. The power transfer switch meets all National Electrical Code requirements for service entrance use. Service entry switches 400 amperes or less, utilize a single enclosure including a service (utility source) disconnect circuit breaker, as well as the power transfer switch, grounding and bonding provisions. Service entry switches 600 amperes and above, utilize a multi-section switchboard construction including a service equipment section containing the service (utility source) disconnect circuit breaker, grounding, and bonding provisions. A second section contains the power transfer switch.
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment.
- The ASCO SERIES 300SE is listed to UL 891 standard for Dead-Front Switchboards, and meets all NEC requirements for service entrance equipment.
- Automatic Transfer Switch is listed to UL 1008 for total system loads.
- Sizes available from 70 through 3000 amps.
- Available to 600 VAC, 50 or 60Hz, single or three phase.
- Circuit Breaker disconnect on the normal for isolation of transfer switch and other electrical equipment.
- Disconnect link on Neutral and Ground.
- Silver plated copper ground and neutral bus.
- Solderless screw type terminals for External Power Connections.
- Ground fault trip protection provided on sizes of 1000 amperes and above.
- UL approved Type 1 enclosure. UL approved Type 3R secure enclosure.
- Available with solid or switched neutral.
- Optional TVSS Available on Normal, Emergency and/or Load.
There are no reviews yet.