The Deka 9C12 Battery 12v 228Ah Scrubber-Sweeper is raising the standard on Dependable Deep-Cycle Power. These Deka Flooded Batteries include, durability enhancements, high-density components, and an electrical short protection system ensure less maintenance in-between times of demanding use. Special manufacturing features significantly reduce time-consuming battery maintenance and frequent watering while delivering the industry’s most trusted performance. Integrated “twist-and-release” vent cap “quick fill” system releases vent caps in a single motion design, making maintenance a snap. The Deka Ergonomic lift handles reduces the risk of slippage, hence, making it easier for installation.
Deka 9C12 Features:
- There’s a complete line of 6-, 8- and 12-volt sizes available, including replacement sizes for Advance, Clarke, Tennant and many others.
- Positive plates are glass wrapped, similar to motive power industrial batteries. The glass fibers imbed themselves into the surface of the plate to add reinforcement…like “re-bars” in concrete. This reduces plate shedding and extends life.
- An optimized balance of the crucial active material on the plates means that the battery works harder and lives longer.
- Precision-filled, Ultra-Pure electrolyte extends life.
- Deka Dominator Gel batteries are also available for extreme deep cycle service and longer life in a completely spill proof and maintenance-free design.
- Full-frame positive and negative plates provides added performance and extends life.
- Precise manufacturing process controls deliver higher quality, performance, and life.
- More than 250 quality control checks ensure the highest quality.
Deka 9C12 Specifications:
- Part Number: 9C12
- Manufacturer: East Penn Co
- Voltage: 12
- Condition: New
- Type: LEAD ACID
- Terminal: Molded-in offset SAE post and vertical 5/16″ NEG., 5/16″ POS. stainless steel studs (DT)
- Length: 15.50
- Width: 7
- Height: 14.25
- Weight: 127 lbs.
- Pallet qty: 14 pcs