Deka Fahrenheit HT30 12v DC Heat Tolerant VRLA Battery beats the heat and reduces cooling costs. In critical telecommunication and UPS applications, elevated temperatures have always been one of lead-acid battery’s more formidable foes, requiring costly cooling systems installation and constant energy demands. Along with the cost associated in purchasing and installing cooling units, there’s the continual cost and energy loss from powering these systems. Multiply that by every site, and the expense keeps growing. East Penn is introducing the Deka® Fahrenheit®, a revolutionary new battery that will not only beat the heat, but also reduce the cost of these expensive cooling systems.
A breakthrough in a heat-tolerant VRLA monobloc battery design, the new Deka Fahrenheit survives up to 3 times longer in temperatures of 60°C —far beyond the life of a normal VRLA battery. Innovative features through an exclusive Thermal Management Technology System provide a product that signicantly reduces the need for outside plant cooling systems to save considerable
Deka Fahrenheit HT30 Features:
- Helios™ Additive reduces float current up to 75% enhancing high temperature life
- Microcat® Catalyst lowers float current, mitigates thermal buildup and cell dry out
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- TempX™ Alloy inhibits corrosion under the highest temperature extremes
- Advanced AGM technology for superior power
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
Deka Fahrenheit HT30 Specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: 12-Volts
- Rating: 28.2 Ampere-Hours @ 8 hr. rate to 1.75 V.P.C.
- Positive Plate: >98% Pure lead with tin-calcium alloy
- Negative Plate: Pure lead, calcium alloy
- Post Seal: Epoxy-sealed
- Terminal: Front access, 1/4″ – 20 threaded insert
- Case/Cover: Flame-retardant, polypropylene – UL 94 V-0/>28% L.O.I.
- Catalyst: Microcat®
- Safety Vent: Low positive pressure, self-sealing w/ flame arrestor
- Float Voltage: 2.25 V.P.C. ± 0.01 V.P.C. @ 77°F (25°C)
- Range: (13.44V to 13.56V per battery)
- Design life: 12 years in float applications @ 77°F (25°C)
- Dimensions: Length – 7.82″ (199 mm) Width – 5.29″ (134.3 mm) Height – 6.71″ (170 mm)
- Weight: 26 Ibs. (12 kg)
There are no reviews yet.