The Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET 12vDC Heat Tolerant VRLA Battery features a breakthrough heat-tolerant VRLA monobloc battery design that survives up to 3X longer in temperatures of 60ºC – far beyond the life of a normal VRLA battery. Beat the heat and reduce cooling costs today. In critical telecommunication and UPS applications, elevated temperatures are one of lead-acid battery’s biggest problems. Often batteries require costly cooling systems installation and constant energy input robbing efficiency. Parallel with the costs associated with purchasing and installing cooling units, there’s the continual cost and energy loss of powering these cooling systems. Multiply that by every site, and the expense is high. East Penn offers a good solution providing the Deka Ferenheit series battery, a revolutionary new battery that will not only bear the heat, but also reduce the cost of these expensive cooling systems.
Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET Features:
- Helios™ Additive reduces float current up to 75% enhancing high temperature life
- THT™ Plastic specifically formulated heat resistant plastic case and cover optimizes compression
- Microcat® Catalyst lowers float current, mitigates thermal buildup and cell dry-out
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- TempX™ Alloy inhibits corrosion under the highest temperature extremes
- Advanced AGM technology for superior power
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET Specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: 12-Volt/750 w.p.c. @ 15 min. rate to 1.67 v.p.c.
- Positive Plate: Pure lead, low-calcium, high-tin alloy
- Negative Plate: Lead calcium alloy
- Post Seal: Epoxy-sealed
- Terminal: Front access, 1/4? – 20 threaded insert
- Container: Flame-retardant, UL 94 V-0/39% L.O.I.
- Catalyst: Microcat ®
- Safety Vent: Low positive pressure, self-sealing w/ flame arrestor
- Float Voltage: 2.25 v.p.c. ± 0.01 v.p.c. (Range: 13.44 to 13.56 volts per 6-cell battery)
- Battery Warranty: 5 years in float applications at 95°F (35°C)
- Dimensions: 24.00″ (609.6 mm) L x 4.97″ (126.3 mm) W x 12.74″ (323.5 mm) H
- Weight: 151 lbs. (68.5 kg)
There are no reviews yet.