The Deka Fahrenheit HT145ET 12vDC Heat Tolerant VRLA Battery features a breakthrough heat-tolerant VRLA monobloc battery design that survives up to 3X longer in temperatures of 60ºC – far beyond the life of a normal VRLA battery. Beat the heat and reduce cooling costs today. In critical telecommunication and UPS applications, elevated temperatures are one of lead-acid battery’s biggest problems. Often batteries require costly cooling systems installation and constant energy input robbing efficiency. Parallel with the costs associated with purchasing and installing cooling units, there’s the continual cost and energy loss of powering these cooling systems. Multiply that by every site, and the expense is high. East Penn offers a good solution providing the Deka Ferenheit series battery, a revolutionary new battery that will not only bear the heat, but also reduce the cost of these expensive cooling systems.
- Exclusive IPF ® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Microcat ® Catalyst lowers float current, mitigates thermal buildup and cell dry-out
- Helios™ Additive reduces float current up to 75% enhancing high temperature life
- TempX™ Alloy inhibits corrosion under the highest temperature extremes
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE 485, 1187, 1188, and Telcordia capacity requirements at shipment
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
- Nominal Voltage: 12-Volt/140 ampere-hours @ 8 hr. rate to 1.75 final v.p.c.
- Positive Plate: Pure lead, low-calcium, high-tin alloy
- Negative Plate: Lead calcium alloy
- Post Seal: Epoxy-sealed
- Terminal: Front access, 1/4″ – 20 threaded insert
- Container: Flame-retardant, UL 94 V-0/39% L.O.I.
- Safety Vent: Low positive pressure, self-sealing w/ flame arrestor
- Float Voltage: 2.25 v.p.c. ± 0.01 v.p.c. @ 77°F (25°C) (Range: 13.44 to 13.56 volts per 6-cell battery)
- Battery Life: 6 years in float applications at 95°F (35°C)
- Dimensions: 17.36″ (440.9 mm) L x 6.90″ (175.3 mm) W x 10.11″ (256.7 mm) H
- Weight: 102 lbs. (46.3 kg)