E-Z-GO TXT 165W PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel. PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panels charge your golf car’s batteries helping you drive farther and keep your batteries longer. This panel is designed specifically for the E-Z-GO TXT 165W PowerDrive Golf Car. Includes 165 Watt PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel (C3-48F28.3VT), self-tapping snaps, extension cable, installation instructions
- Extended Battery Life – Our studies show the number of battery cycles can be extended up to 50 percent compared to golf cars without PowerDrive.
- Good For The Environment – On average, a PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel creates enough electricity per year to offset over 250 pounds of carbon dioxide production.
- Increase Driving Range – On a typical sunny day a PowerDrive panel increases driving range by as much as 50 percent giving you confidence cars make it back to the clubhouse after a long day.
- Lower Charging Costs – PowerDrive creates and feeds electricity into golf car batteries during daylight, even in low-light, saving an estimated 20 percent in yearly electrical costs.
- Easy Installation – Weighs in at less than ten pounds and install quickly, with no special tools.
- Electrical: Wattage: 165W
- Operating Voltage: 28.3V
- OCV: 34.2V
- SCC: 6.1A
- Current: 5.7A
- Physical: Dimensions 48.0 x 36.0 (in) / 1,219.2 x 914.4 (mm)
- Weight 9.0lb / 4.1kg
- Part: C3-48F28.3VT
- Certification: CE, RoHS, MIL-STD-810G, Berry Amendment Compliance
- Made in USA
* Charge controller (sold separately) required to charge batteries safely from the solar panel.
Operating Voltage and Current are typical values when tested under load at AM 1.5 lighting conditions. Power performance may vary due to temperature, light spectrum, angle to the sun, and other effects (minimum 95% rated when new).
There are no reviews yet.