Fan Control 86816 with NEMA 1 Enclosure & Bulb Well Assembly. This is a line voltage single-stage electronic temperature control with single pole, double-throw relay output and LED indication. It is designed for heating or cooling modes of operation, adjustable differential, and an interchangeable temperature sensor. The control couples electronic accuracy with remote sensing capability in a NEMA 1 high-impact plastic enclosure suitable for surface or DIN-rail mounting.
The Fan Control 86816 Temperature Control senses temperature and turns fan on or off depending on adjustable setting. Used on most fan cooled hydraulic systems to keep temperature in the most efficient range. Ships ready to install. This Electronic Temperature Control Requires a Pilot Duty Relay for all 3 phase 208-240/480V, not offered by Thermal Transfer Products.
- Combined Sensor & Bulb Well Assy: 86816
- Sensor Part Number: 67428
- Bulb Well Part Number: 67429
- Setpoint Range -30°F to 212°F (-34°C to 100°C)
- Differential Range 1°F to 30°F (0.5°C to 17°C)
- Input Voltage 120 or 208/240 VAC, 50/60 HZ (1 Phase only)
- Current Draw 1.8 VA
- NEMA 1 Enclosure