The PowerFilm F16-1200 20 Watt Foldable Solar Charger provides you with a step-up in power point for solar charging small to medium electronic devices directly using the DC power or by utilizing one of many available accessories. Unlike “CIGS” solar technology, there is no need for “sun-soaking” the panel for optimum performance after periods of storage – so PowerFilm solar provides critical power immediately. The 20W foldable solar charger takes you to the next level in portable solar power generation, increasing capability and charging speed while weighing less than 2 lbs.
The 20 Watt Foldable Solar Panel provides you with a step-up in power point for solar charging small to medium electronic devices directly using the DC power or by utilizing one of many available accessories.
How the solar panel works:
- Place the solar panel in the sun.
- Connect your device to the charger using a male 12V car charger adapter (RA-1) and the included female 12V car charger adapter (RA-2) .
- Optionally, the charger can be connected directly to a 12V battery for battery charging and power storage.
What’s in the package:
- 20W Foldable Solar Panel
- 12V female car charger adapter
- 12V battery charging
- Car battery maintenance
- Small DC electric coolers
- Camp lighting
- HAM Radio
- 12V USB adapter (RA-14)
- Anderson power pole connector (RA-13)
- 4.5A charge controller (RA-9)
- 15′ extension cord with alligator clip connectors (RA-8)
- Wattage: 20W
- Operating Voltage: 15.4V
- Current: 1.2A
- Dimensions (in)
- Folded: 12.7 x 7.5 x 1.5
- Unfolded: 33.7 x 25.3
- Dimensions (mm)
- Folded: 322.6 x 190.5 x 38.1
- Unfolded: 856.0 x 642.6
- Weight (lb): 1.0
- Weight (kg): 0.5
Operating Voltage and Current are typical values when tested under load at AM 1.5 lighting conditions. Power performance may vary due to temperature, light spectrum and other effects (minimum 90% rated when new).