Generac 6852 30 Amp Homelink MTS, 8-10 circuits, flush or Surface Mount, NEMA 1
The Generac 6852 30 Amp Homelink MTS, 8-10 circuits, flush or Surface Mount, NEMA 1 Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switch is a pre-wired electrical device that’s installed next to your home’s circuit panel. During an outage, it delivers power to hard-wired appliances (such as furnace, well pump and lights) with the push of a button, safely and easily – eliminating the need for multiple extension cords. It comes standard with 8 circuits, expandable to 10 circuits. When you’re ready to install an automatic home standby generator, a certified electrician will change out the panel located in the HomeLink with an automatic switch upgrade panel and new faceplate – and it’s ready to be connected to a home standby generator (11 kW maximum).
HomeLink™ manual transfer switches are easier to install and maintain than ever before and can be upgraded for automatic functionality with home standby generators up to 11kW by simply changing the original controller, eliminating the need for a new transfer switch.
Generac 6852 Features:
- Upgradeable so it can later be converted to an automatic home standby transfer switch
- Power source indicator lights inform you when you have utility or generator power present
- Powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump and lights
- 8 circuits, expandable to 10 circuits; accepts standard, tandem, GFCI and Arc Fault breakers
- Works with generators equipped with GFCI outlets (no switch neutral accessory kit required)
- Prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers
- Reduces Installation Cost – Pre-wired for quick and easy installation
- Multi Listed – For use with Siemens, Eaton and Square D 1 inch standard, tandem, GFCI and AFCI breakers for the most flexible and cost effective installation.
- Versatile – Can be upgraded later for use with a Generac Home Standby Generator.
- Flexible Mounting Options – Flush or wall mount with left or right exit flexible ENT conduit included.
- Inlet box and cord included – To power your house with HomeLink™, you also need an inlet box and generator cord. Select HomeLink™ models include these items, providing you the complete system to back up your essentials.