Generac RXG16EZA1 16-Circuit 100 Amp Load Center ATS – NEMA 1 CUL
The Generac 16-Circuit 100 Amp Load Center pre-wired automatic transfer switch is designed to operate with 9-16kW Air-cooled generators. This automatic transfer switch has an integrated load center for picking up the emergency circuits. It is especially useful where the main service is large and only a portion of the building load will be served by the generator. The Generac Automatic Transfer Switch is available with a built-in 10 or 16 circuit load center to supply only those circuits that are essential during an emergency. All standard and load center transfer switches are cETL Listed. The Generac 16-Circuit 100 Amp Load Center is housed in a NEMA 1 enclosure, therefore, this pre-wired transfer switch has an integrated, 10 circuit load center. These Automatic Transfer Switches are designed to supply power to only those designated circuits, it ensures only the essentials are covered by the standby air-cooled generator during an emergency.
Generac 16-Circuit 100 Amp Features:
- 5 Year Warranty – We stand by our high-quality, innovative product design with a strong 5-year limited warranty.
- NEMA 1 Indoor Rated Enclosure – This enclosure is built to be installed indoors, and keeps the internal components of the switch safe from large debris and dust.
- Essential Circuit Coverage – Cover only the circuits you need! Used in applications where only a portion of the building load is needed to be backed up by the generator.
- Electrically Operated, mechanically-held contacts for fast, positive connections.
- Rated for all classes of load, 100% equipment rated, both inductive and resistive.
- Generac 1 Phase 2 pole, 240 VAC Contactors.
- 30 millisecond transfer time.
- Dual coil (85A) and single coil (50A) designs.
- Main contacts are silver plated or silver alloy to resist welding and sticking.