Generac RXG16EZA3 16-Circuit 100 Amp Load Center ATS – NEMA 3 CUL
The Generac 16-Circuit 100 Amp Load Center pre-wired automatic transfer switch is designed to operate with 9-16kW Air-cooled generators. This automatic transfer switch has an integrated load center for picking up the emergency circuits. It is especially useful where the main service is large and only a portion of the building load will be served by the generator; or when the main electrical breaker panel is located outdoors. The Generac Automatic Transfer Switch comes with a 16 space breaker panel that can be populated with the appropriate sized breakers needed for any application. All standard and load center transfer switches are ETL Listed. The Generac 16-Circuit 100 Amp Load Center is listed for use with Siemens, Eaton, or Square D one inch breakers. The bottom four breaker spaces will accommodate tandem breakers, making the panel expandable to 24 circuits. These Automatic Transfer Switches are designed to supply power to only those designated circuits, it ensures only the essentials are covered by the standby air-cooled generator during an emergency.
Generac 16-Circuit 100 Amp Features:
- 5 Year Warranty – We stand by our high-quality, innovative product design with a strong 5-year limited warranty.
- Intelligent Load Management – Manage up to four HVAC loads with no additional hardware needed, providing a more efficient system, and allowing you to reduce the size of the generator needed to protect your home.
- Electrically Operated, mechanically-held contacts for fast, positive connections.
- NEMA 3R Outdoor Rated Enclosure – Designed to give options as to whether to install indoors or outdoors, this enclosure protects the internal components of the switch from rain, snow, ice, and debris.
- House in all-weather.
- Generac 1 Phase 2 pole, 250 VAC Contactors.
- Aluminum NEMA 3R enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint.
- Heavy Duty Contactor is ETL recognized.
- Listed for use with 1″ standard, tandem, GFCI and AFCI breakers from Siemens, Eaton, and Square D.
- Rated for all classes of load, 100% equipment rated, both inductive and resistive.