Generac RXSW400A3CUL Smart Switch 400 Amp Service Rated 120/240 NEMA 3R (CUL Approved)
The Generac RXSW400A3CUL Smart Switch 400 Amp Service Rated 120/240 NEMA 3R (CUL Approved) outdoor rated enclosure includes a heavy duty contactor designed for years of service. This Generac Smart Transfer Switch is designed to be used with Single Phase Generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller. These Service Entrance Transfer Switches are also open transition and listed to ETL for Optional Standby applications. Specifically, the Generac RXSW400A3CUL Smart Switch 400 Amp Service Rated 120/240 NEMA 3R (CUL Approved) also lists its many different functions such as, Utility Voltage Drop-out (<60%), Timer to Generator Start (10 second Factory Set, Adjustable Between 2 – 1,500 Seconds by a Qualified Dealer), Engine Warmup Delay (5 second Factory Set, Adjustable Between 2-1,500 Seconds by a Qualified Dealer), Utility Voltage Pickup (>80%), Re-transfer Time Delay (15 seconds), Engine Cooldown Timer (60 seconds), Exerciser (Nexus: 12 Minutes Weekly, and Evolution: 5 to 12 Minutes Adjustable, Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly). This Generac Transfer Switch can also be Operated Manually without power applied (When used in conjunction with units utilizing Evolution controls).
Generac Smart Switch Features:
- Service Rated Generac Transfer Switches are Housed in an Aluminum NEMA Type 3R Enclosure.
- Electrostatically applied and baked powder paint.
- Includes both circuit breaker and utility access lockout provisions
- The NEMA 3R enclosure includes multiple access points for wire entry (bottom, bottom left, and bottom right).
- Service Entrance Rated – A service entrance disconnect is a device that interrupts excessive voltage and allows for manually disconnecting your home or business from the electrical utility.
- The Heavy Duty Generac Contactor is an ETL recognized device.
- Controller at the generator handles all timing, sensing, exercising functions, and transfer commands.
- Generac 5 Year Warranty – We stand by our high-quality, innovative product design with a 5-year limited warranty.
- NEMA 3R Outdoor Rated Enclosure – Designed to give options as to whether to install indoors or outdoors, this enclosure protects the internal components of the switch from rain, snow, ice, and debris.
- Load Management Technology – Through the use of the integrated Smart A/C Module (SACM), these switches have the capability to manage up to four individual HVAC (24 VAC controlled) loads with no additional hardware. When used in tandem with external Smart Management Modules, a total of eight more loads can be managed, providing the most installation efficient power management options available.
- Intelligent Load Management – Manage up to four HVAC loads with no additional hardware needed, providing a more efficient system, and allowing you to reduce the size of the generator needed to protect your home.
- Canadian Service Entry Rated – This switch is approved to act as your utility service entrance disconnect and is approved for installation in Canada, as the switch has a built in service disconnect breaker.
Generac ATS Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.