Gillette GPE-55EH Gasoline Portable Generator 5500 Watts 60Hz 1 Phase. Heavy Duty, long lasting portable power for contractor and rental use. If you want clean, dependable emergency electric power, with the most reliable engines, then GEN-PRO is the right choice for you. These generator sets driven by EPA Certified engines and fuel systems are made for the tough jobs when you need the reliability, and good clean electrical energy. This is exactly what you get, when you choose GEN-PRO, because of it’s many heavy duty & exclusive features.
(1) HONDA gasoline driven gen-set, and all diesel engine driven gen-sets are heavy duty, over-head valve design and are intended for longer running applications. They have full protective wrap-around roll frame and 4 gallon fuel tank (5.5 KW to 7.5 KW) or 7 gallon fuel (12.5 KW), plus an all safe “KLEEN-POWER” design for all plugged in electrical loads.
(3) ELECTRIC START: A 12 VDC electric starter motor is mounted on the engine and is controlled by a starter switch. A built-in battery charger circuit is included and will automatically charge up the starting battery while engine is running. On most electric start engines, an emergency recoil-rope starter is included as a back-up manual starting method. All electric start generators have battery tray, battery cables, and battery hold down clamps. IMPORTANT: The 12 VDC starting battery is not furnished and must be supplied by the user.
(4) New, improved 3-wire power system allows “automatic” balanced electric loads on all 120 volt receptacles eliminating vibration, chatter and premature failure due to unbalanced load problems.
(5) New, improved “KLEEN-POWER” design allows GEN-PRO to be safely used on any electric loads. “KLEEN-POWER” holds sine wave harmonic distortion to just 6%, allowing these gen-sets to be safe to use without concern for plugged-in load destruction, when using frequency or voltage sensitive equipment.
- Top of the line overhead valve, 4 cycle gasoline engine with super quiet muffler, low
oil shut down, maintenance free electronic ignition, heavy duty air cleaner, cast-in-iron cylinder sleeve, cobalt
- “Power-assist” brushless generator
- Full protective roll frame
- Run time meter with (3) service alerts: Change oil, Change engine air filter, and Service engine
- Extended run fuel tank
- Clean generated power without electrical power sine-wave distortions.
- Output – 1 Phase 60Hz 120/240 VAC
- max kW – 5.5 kW
- Prime kW – 5.0 kW
- Amps @ 120V – 42A
- Amps @ 240V – 21
- Noise level dbA @ 7 meters – 76
- Fuel Use gal – ltr / hr – 0.6 / 2.27
- Dimensions – 31″L x 25″W x 27.5″H
- Weight – 248 lbs