IMD 10012 PTO Driven AVR Generator 10KVA comes with Individually protected circuits, Every receptacle on our generators is individually protected by its own circuit breaker and ever circuit breaker is wired through the main circuit breaker for maximum protection. This Unit comes with Automatic Voltage Regulation feature. The AVR technology regulates the output voltage of our generator to a higher degree of efficiency and allows for larger startup power. All IMD 10012 PTO generators come standard equipped with a Three Bar LED Meter that monitors the Hertz, Volts, and Amperage of your PTO generator. All I.M.D. generators have UL/CSA approved magnetic circuit breakers, of the same or higher specifications than the one that protects your home or farm.
- PTO 10-2S AVR
- SKU# 10012
- Voltage Regulation: AVR (Auto Voltage Regulator)
- 10KW continuous output
- 1 Phase
- Voltage 120/240
- Required PTO HP: 20 HP
- Breaker Capacity: 40 A
- Panel Outlets: Duplex NEMA 5-20, Straight Blade NEMA 14-50
– Drive Shaft P10013
– Full Power Plug P1450
– 3-Point Hitch P10015
- High quality PTO generator with 10KW continuous output.
- Heavy duty single-phase, brushless (capacitor) design for maintenance free performance.
- 100% copper winding, low distortion alternator (THM<5%) for high quality power output, insulation class H.
- Lifetime pre-sealed maintenance-free bearings.
- Aluminum and steel housing for a maximum in durability and lightweight.
- Heavy duty cast iron single stage gearbox.
- Magnetic circuit breaker with individual circuit protection for safety and accurate overload protection.
- 4” Three Bar LED meter provides accurate display of Hertz, Volts, and Amps output.
- Drip-proof design.
- Simultaneous 120V and 240V output.
- Full power outlet.
- Standard 1-3/8″, 6-spline input shaft.