MK Battery 12v 110Ah AGM 8A30 HEI offers advanced USA engineering and technology and the use of the most modern manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Sealed Batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured. Our Sealed Batteries are the best the PV/Solar market has to offer.
The Benefits of an MK / Deka Solar AGM Battery
- Valve-Regulated, Absorbed Glass Mat Technology
- Sealed Absorbed Technology: Completely sealed; valve regulated battery with efficient recombination.
- 250 quality control checks through ISO 9001.
- Rated non-spill-able by ICAO/IATA/DOT.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- Nominal Voltage (V) 12V
- Capacity at C/100 110Ah
- Capacity at C/20 105Ah
- Capacity at C/5 86Ah
- Weight 69 lbs. (31 kg)
- Plate Alloy Lead Calcium
- Post Seal Epoxy-Sealed
- Container/Cover Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature Range -40°F (-40°C) – 140°F (60°C)
- Caltrans BBS temperature clause will be supported
- Temperature and battery age effect run time
- Charge Voltage @ 77°F (25°C)
- Charge / Absorption / Equalize 2.30 – 2.43 VPC
- Float / Standby 2.23 – 2.26 VPC
- Vent Self-sealing
- Terminal C (Insert w/ 1/4″ – 20 round hole)
Dimensions including handle lug
Length; 12.93 (328 mm)
Width; 6.75 (171 mm)
Height; 9.33 (237 mm)
Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
Made in the U.S.A. by East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.