MK Battery 12v 91Ah AGM 8A24 HEI offers advanced USA engineering and technology and the use of the most modern manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Sealed Batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured. Our Sealed Batteries are the best the PV/Solar market has to offer.
The Benefits of an MK / Deka Solar AGM Battery
- Valve-Regulated, Absorbed Glass Mat Technology
- Sealed Absorbed Technology: Completely sealed; valve regulated battery with efficient recombination.
- 250 quality control checks through ISO 9001.
- Rated non-spill-able by ICAO/IATA/DOT.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- Nominal Voltage (V): 12V
- Capacity at C/100: 91 Ah
- Capacity at C/20: 79 Ah
- Capacity at C/5: 69.2 Ah
- Weight: 52 lbs. (24 kg)
- Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium
- Post Seal: Epoxy-Sealed
- Container/Cover Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) – 140°F (60°C)
- Caltrans BBS temperature clause will be supported
- Temperature and battery age effect run time
- Charge Voltage @ 77°F (25°C)
- Charge / Absorption / Equalize 2.30 – 2.43 VPC
- Float / Standby 2.23 – 2.26 VPC
- Vent Self-sealing
- Terminal C (Insert w/ 1/4″ – 20 round hole)
Dimensions including handle
Length 10.90 (277 mm)
Width 6.56 (167 mm)
Height 8.27 (210 mm)
Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
Made in the U.S.A. by East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.