MK Battery 12v 91Ah M24 SLD A offers advanced USA engineering and technology and the use of the most modern manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Sealed Batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured. Our Sealed Batteries are the best the PV/Solar market has to offer.
The Benefits of an MK / Deka Solar AGM Battery
- Valve-Regulated, Absorbed Glass Mat Technology
- Sealed Absorbed Technology: Completely sealed; valve regulated battery with efficient recombination.
- 250 quality control checks through ISO 9001.
- Rated non-spill-able by ICAO/IATA/DOT.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- Nominal Voltage (V) 12V
- Capacity at C/100 91Ah
- Weight 53 (24 kg)
- Plate Alloy Lead Calcium
- Posts Forged terminals & bushings
- Container/Cover Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature Range -40°F (-40° C) – 140°F (60° C)
- Charge Voltage @ 68°F (20°C) Cycle 2.40 – 2.43VPC Float 2.25 – 2.30VPC
- Vent Self-sealing (2 PSI operation)
- Resistance 3.0 Milliohms (full charge)
- Terminal T881
Dimensions including handle lug
Length (mm) 10.25 (260 mm)
Width (mm) 6.75 (171 mm)
Height (mm) 9.88 (251 mm)
Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
Made in the U.S.A. by East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.