MK Battery 6v 220Ah AGM 8AGC2 DEKA uses advanced USA engineering and technology and the use of the most modern manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Sealed Batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured. Our Sealed Batteries are the best the PV/Solar market has to offer. Made in USA.
- Nominal Voltage (V) 6V
- Capacity at C/100 220Ah
- Capacity at C/20 190Ah
- Weight 68 lbs. (31 kg)
- Plate Alloy Lead Calcium
- Posts Forged Terminals & Bushings
- Container/Cover Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature Range -40°F (-40°C) – 140°F (60°C)
- Vent: Self sealing
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required.
- Allows faster recharge. Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance. GEL Monobloc batteries have been tested to IEC-61427.
- 250 quality control checks through ISO 9001.
- UL recognized components MH17218.
- Rated non-spillable by ICAO/IATA/DOT.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells.