Morningstar PS-MPPT-WB Prostar MPPT Wire Box
This optional two-piece enclosure can replace the standard wire cover on the bottom of the ProStar MPPT solar charge controller. This wire box accessory works as an effective cover and additional space for #2 AWG wire and conduit loading to and from the ProStar MPPT solar charge controller. Inspectors may require or recommend this wire box to reduce hazards associated with exposed wires, conduits, and connections.
5 year warranty period.
Morningstar PS-MPPT-WB Prostar MPPT Wire Box Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.9″ x 6.7″ x 3.6″
- Weight: 0.9 LBS
- Material: High strength polycarbonate Lexan
- Enclosure Space: accommodates 35mm2 wire
- Meets NEC Standards for conduits and wire bending
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- Concentric knockouts (trade size)
- 4 x 1/2″ / 3/4″ [M15 / M20]
- 1 x 3/4″ / 1″ [M20 / M25]
- 4 x Cover Screws
There are no reviews yet.