The Powerblanket FBW200 Spray Foam Box Warmers have changed the conventional method of transferring heat to temperature sensitive materials. The revolutionary design of Powerblanket foam box heaters includes an internal fixed thermostat, which provides uniform heat to spray foam systems and eliminates any hot or cold spots.
Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which removes the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. By using a box spray foam heater, commercial spray foam systems will last longer and be more effective, saving time, hassle, and money.
Powerblanket FBW200 FEATURES:
- Quickly heats materials
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design
- Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive spray foam products
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- ETL certified to UL & CSA safety standards
Powerblanket FBW200 SPECIFICATIONS:
|Model #||Temperature Control||Heated Dimensions||Finished Dimensions||Heated Area||Plug Type||AC Voltage||Nominal Power||Nominal Amperage||Approximate Weight/Mass|
|FBW200||Internal Preset||16″ L x 16″ W x 16″ H||16″ L x 16″ W x 16″ H||2.37 cubic feet||15 AMP Plug||120V||280W||2.33A||9 lbs / 4 kg|