The Powertron TBQCSM20-SPSS480 Stainless Steel Tap Box 2000 Amps 3Ph 480v NEMA 3R UL is ideal in a number of applications including; stadiums, hospitals, nursing homes and supports energy needs for 2000 amps and lower.
|Key Features and Benefits|
|Security & Safety||
Powertron’s® Trapped Cable Door upholds a UL Verified Mark which was tested to ensure added security and safety while the generator
cables are connected to the tap box. Additional features such as the KIRK® Key field assembled kit and lockable door also provides
greater security and safety.
|Cold Weather Startup||GFCI receptacle allows power to be provided safely to a generator block heater and battery charger for cold weather operation.|
During inclement weather conditions or during a load bank test, the Start/Stop terminals enable your mobile generator to standby to
automatically restore power to your facility when using an Automatic Transfer Switch.
|Backup Power Contingency Plan||Provides your business the ability to have an emergency back power contingency plan into your facility.|
|Harsh Weather Protection||
Engineered and tested to withstand the toughest conditions. Features of the enclosure such as the trapped cable door adds protection
during inclement weather conditions.
|Uncompromising Quality||Engineered and assembled with the highest quality components from the most respected and leading manufacturers in their industry.|
- Rating: 2000 Amps, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 480Y/277 VAC
- Enclosure: Small Pad Mount, Stainless Steel, Male Cam-Lock, Clear Brush Steel Finished weather tight enclosure by Hoffman
- Dimensions: 63.5″H x 35″W x 35″D
- Incoming Utility Power Connection: Tin plated copper bus bar
Completed Assembly Safety Agency Approved:
- cULus Listed 1008 | Control # 47HY | Product ID: Enclosed Power Inlet
- cULus Listed 1773 | Control # XCKT | Product ID: Enclosed Power Outlet