The Powertron TBQCSM08-LWMS480 Tap Box 800 Amps 3Ph 480v NEMA 3R UL is ideal in a number of applications including; mini-market gas stations, mid-size office buildings, cell phone towers and allows you to provide energy to specific critical areas of your business. This UL listed Tap Box supports energy needs for 800 amps and lower.
- Security & Safety – Powertron’s® Trapped Cable Door upholds a UL Verified Mark which was tested to ensure added security and safety while the generator cables are connected to the tap box. Additional features such as the KIRK® Key field assembled kit and lockable door also provides greater security and safety.
- Cold Weather Startup – GFCI receptacle allows power to be provided safely to a generator block heater and battery charger for cold weather operation.
- Automatic Startup – During inclement weather conditions or during a load bank test, the Start/Stop terminals enable your mobile generator to standby to automatically restore power to your facility when using an Automatic Transfer Switch.
- Backup & Contingency Plan – Provides your business the ability to have an emergency back power contingency plan into your facility.
- Weather Protection – Engineered and tested to withstand the toughest conditions. Features of the enclosure such as the trapped cable door adds protection during inclement weather conditions.
- Quality – Engineered and assembled with the highest quality components from the most respected and leading manufacturers in their industry.
- Rating: 800 Amps, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 480Y/277 VAC
- Enclosure: Large Wall mount, Mild Steel, Male Cam-Lock, Light Ivory RAL 1015 weather tight enclosure by Hoffman®
- Dimensions 42.0″H x 32.0″W x 20″D
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Incoming Utility Power Connection: Tin plated copper bus bar
- Completed Assembly Safety Agency Approved: cULus Listed 1008 | Control # 47HY | Product ID: Enclosed Power Inlet / cULus Listed 1773 | Control # XCKT | Product ID: Enclosed Power Outlet
- UL Verified, A061453: Trapped cable door prevents cable disconnection by unauthorized personnel.
There are no reviews yet.