The Powertron TBQCSF08-LWSS240 Stainless Steel Tap Box 800 Amps 3Ph 240v NEMA 3R UL is ideal in a number of applications including; mini-market gas stations, mid-size office buildings, cell phone towers and allows you to provide energy to specific critical areas of your business. This UL listed Tap Box supports energy needs for 800 amps and lower.
- Security & Safety – Standard top and bottom door key locking latches. Padlock and KIRK® Key are available upon request.
- Cold Weather Startup – GFI receptacle allows power to be provided safely to a generator block heater and battery charger for cold weather operation.
- Automatic Startup – During inclement weather conditions or during a load bank test, the Start/Stop terminals enable your mobile generator to standby to automatically restore power to your facility when using an Automatic Transfer Switch.
- Contingency Plan – Document holder is mounted on the inside of the enclosure door providing quick access to the operating manual with the capacity for additional company procedures
- Installation – Freestanding/pad mount enclosure with slotted forklift access
- Weather Protection – Weather shield provides additional protection against inclement weather conditions while connected to the generator
- Quality – Engineered and assembled with the highest quality products from the most respected and leading manufactures within their industry
- Rating: 800 Amps, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 240/120 VAC
- Enclosure: Large Wall Mount, Stainless Steel, Female Cam-Lock, Clear Brush Steel finished weather tight enclosure by Hoffman®
- Dimensions 42.0″H x 32.0″W x 20″D
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Incoming Utility Power Connection: Tin plated copper bus bar
- Completed Assembly Safety Agency Approved: cULus Listed 1008 | Control # 47HY | Product ID: Enclosed Power Inlet / cULus Listed 1773 | Control # XCKT | Product ID: Enclosed Power Outlet
- UL Verified, A061453: Trapped cable door prevents cable disconnection by unauthorized personnel.