The Powertron TBQCSM02-SWMS240 Tap Box 200 Amps 3Ph 240v NEMA 3R UL is ideal in a number of applications including; restaurants, mid-sized office buildings, public transportation service center and supports energy needs for 200 amps and lower.
- Security & Safety – Powertron’s® Trapped Cable Door upholds a UL Verified Mark which was tested to ensure added security and safety while the generator cables are connected to the tap box. Additional features such as the KIRK® Key field assembled kit and lockable door also provides greater security and safety.
- Cold Weather Startup – GFCI receptacle allows power to be provided safely to a generator block heater and battery charger for cold weather operation.
- Automatic Startup – During inclement weather conditions or during a load bank test, the Start/Stop terminals enable your mobile generator to standby to automatically restore power to your facility when using an Automatic Transfer Switch.
- Backup & Contingency Plan – Provides your business the ability to have an emergency back power contingency plan into your facility.
- Weather Protection – Engineered and tested to withstand the toughest conditions. Features of the enclosure such as the trapped cable door adds protection during inclement weather conditions.
- Quality – Engineered and assembled with the highest quality components from the most respected and leading manufacturers in their industry
- Rating – 200 Amps, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 240/120 VAC
- Enclosure – Small Wall Mount, Mild Steel, Male Cam-Lock, Light Ivory RAL 1015 Weather tight enclosure by Hoffman
- Dimensions – 27.5″H x 24″W x 19″D
- Weight 105 lbs
- UL Approved
- Utility Incoming Power Connection -Tin plated copper bus bar