The Powertron TBQCSM24-LPMS208 Tap Box 2400 Amps 3Ph 208v NEMA 3R UL is ideal in a number of applications including; stadiums, hospitals, nursing homes and supports energy needs for 2400 amps and lower.
- Security & Safety – Powertron’s® Trapped Cable Door upholds a UL Verified Mark which was tested to ensure added security and safety while the generator cables are connected to the tap box. Additional features such as the KIRK® Key field assembled kit and lockable door also provides greater security and safety.
- Cold Weather Startup – During inclement weather conditions or during a load bank test, the Start/Stop terminals enable your mobile generator to standby to automatically restore power to your facility when using an Automatic Transfer Switch.
- Backup & Contingency Plan – Provides your business the ability to have an emergency back power contingency plan into your facility.
- Weather Protection – Engineered and tested to withstand the toughest conditions. Features of the enclosure such as the trapped cable door adds protection during inclement weather conditions.
- Quality – Engineered and assembled with the highest quality components from the most respected and leading manufacturers in their industry
TBQCSM24-LPMS208 Technical Data:
- Rating – 2400 Amps, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 208Y/120 VAC
- Enclosure – Large Pad Mount, Mild steel, Male Cam-Lock, Light Ivory RAL 1015 Weather tight enclosure by Hoffman®
- Dimensions – 74″H x 48″W x 48″D
- UL Approved
- Utility Incoming Power Connection -Tin plated copper bus bar