The Powertron TBQCSM40-LPSS208 Tap Box 4000 Amps 3Ph 208v NEMA 3R UL Male Cam-Lock is ideal in a number of applications including; hospitals manufacturing plants, emergency services, office buildings, public transportation service center and supports energy needs for 4000 amps and lower. This Tap Box establishes a quick connection during power outages and load banking, and can predetermine load requirements, generator sizing and cable lengths. The Powertron TBQCSM40-LPMS208 Tap Box improves safety and security by eliminating exposed cables and clutter.
*Call for QUOTE on this item*
- Security & Safety – Powertron’s® Trapped Cable Door provides added security and safety while the generator cables are connected to the tap box. Additional features such as the KIRK® Key field assembled kit and lockable door also provides greater security and safety.
- Cold Weather Startup – Receptacle allows power to be provided safely to a generator block heater and battery charger for cold weather operation.
- Automatic Startup – During inclement weather conditions or during a load bank test, the Start/Stop terminals enable your mobile generator to standby to automatically restore power to your facility when using an Automatic Transfer Switch.
- Backup Power Contingency Plan – Provides your business the ability to have an emergency back power contingency plan into your facility.
- Weather Protection – Engineered and tested to withstand the toughest conditions. Features of the enclosure such as the trapped cable door adds protection during inclement weather conditions.
- Quality – Engineered and assembled with the highest quality components from the most respected and leading manufacturers in their industry.
- Rating: 4000 Amps, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 208Y/120 VAC
- Enclosure: Large Pad Mount, Stainless Steel, Male Cam-Lock, Clear brush steel finished weather tight enclosure
- Dimensions: 74″H x 48″W x 48″D
- Incoming Utility Power Connection
- Tin plated copper bus bar