RONK D7406 Non-Fused Disconnect Single-Throw Switch provide “quick-break/quick-make” protection for 400 A rating. The Ronk load break contact mechanism design – unique in the industry – will not fail due to fouling.
Reliability and safety of electrical systems have never been more important. Ronk’s American designed and assembled products are durable, efficient and last for decades.
RONK Disconnect Switch Features
- Meets NEC 430.102 for motor disconnect switch.
- Lightweight Type 3R aluminum construction.
- 240 V – single- and three-phase.
- Neutral bar included.
RONK D7103 Non-Fused Specifications
- Series: Non-Fused Disconnect Single-Throw Switches
- Catalog Number: D7406
- Main Contacts: 400 A
- Voltage: 240 VAC
- Poles: 2 ( two-pole for single-phase current)
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Action: Single-Throw
- Mounting: Grade Level
- Neutral Bar: Included as Standard
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R Aluminum