Samlex MSK-90 Portable Charging Kit
The Samlex MSK Series of charging kits makes it easy to plug in and start charging. Capture the power of the sun without complicated installations, brackets, or electrical diagrams. Each kit comes with an insulated carrying case that also protects the panels when put into storage.
Samlex MSK-90 Portable Charging Kit Features
- Solar panel is pre-wired with battery clamps for quick and easy connection. 16′ cable included.
- Turn the panel a few times per day to increase charging by 30%
- Adjustable legs for maximum sun exposure
- Folding crystalline panels in anodized aluminum frames that won’t rust
- Built-in 10 Amp charge controller manages to charge to the battery and prevents overcharging
- For use with 12V Lead Acid Batteries
- Includes protective carrying case
BATTERY NOT INCLUDED IN KIT.
- Recreational Vehicles
- Off-grid/mobile solar systems
- Power supply for remote equipment
- Water pumping systems
- Rural electrification
- Small home power systems
- 12V Lead Acid battery charging system
- Other industrial and consumer applications
Watts: 90 Watt Solar Module for 12V Lead Acid Batteries
Amps: 10 A
Weight: 25.2 LBS
Dimensions: 40.75″ x 25.39″ x 1.18 (when open)
Warranty: 10 Year Power Warranty on Solar Panels (Canada/US)