Samlex SAM-1500C-12 Modified Sine Wave Inverter/Charger is the first SAM Series Inverter Charger.
This all-in-one robust unit intelligently integrates a 1500W Modified Sine Wave Inverter, 30A Transfer Switch, and a Two-Stage 12V, 15 AMP Battery Charger. The transfer switch automatically detects utility or generator power and seamlessly transitions to the battery bank when grid power is unavailable. Provides safe and rabid charging of 12V battery bank when grid power is available.
- High efficiency, lightweight, and compact for easy installation
- Ideal for RV’s, Trucks, and remote housing
- Separate On/OFF control for Inverter and Battery Charger
- Load controlled fan for efficient cooling when required
- Allows use of higher capacity external 12V battery bank for longer backup time
- 4 Color LED indicators to monitor operational status
- Neutral to Ground Bond Switching Relay for grounding compliance
- Electrical protections including GFCI when in Inverter Mode
- Green: Inverter
- Green: Charger
- Red: Fault
- Yellow: Input Fault
Operating Temperature (Min to Max)
- 0C to 25 C / 32 F to 77 F at 100% loading
- 26 C to 35 C / 78.8F to 95 F at 80% loading
- <80%; Non-condensing
Dimensions: 202 x 345 x 84 mm. / 8.95 x 13.58 x 3.30 in.
Weight: 4.0 KG / 8.82 LB