Samlex SEC-100BRM 100Amp N+1 with Battery Back-Up
This is a 19″ Rack mount power supply that can provide up to 100 Amps of continuous power. The output DC voltage is highly regulated at 13.8 Volts (105-125 Volts, 50/60 Hz AC input).
Output power can be expanded in steps of 100 amps (up to 100 Amps max). An external battery can be connected for back up and a section of the output current is diverted to charge the batteries when in state of discharge using the built-in battery back-up module. The battery supples the DC load on loss of utility power.
Samlex SEC-100BRM 100Amp N+1 with Battery Back-Up Features
- Voltage/Amperes meter
- Provides N+1 redundancy on SEC-40BRM, 80BRM, 100BRM
- Highly regulated output voltage
- Module status LEDs, fault indicator LEDs, and fault alarm are standard features
- Short circuit protection and overload current
- 25 pin D-sub connector for remote monitoring system
- Security systems
- CCTV systems
- Any critical power supply application
- Mobile sound/audio displays
- Telecommunications systems
- GPS receivers
Input: 105-125 VAC 50/60 HZ
Output: 13.8 VDC
Amps: 100 Amps
Weight: 25 LBS
Dimensions: 19″ x 16.25″ x 3.5″
There are no reviews yet.