The Schneider Electric 865-1013-01 XW Mini Power Distribution Panel is factory-wired and labeled to support the integration of multiple Conext XW series inverter/chargers and Conext MPPT Solar Charge Controllers with a single battery bank. The XW PDP and Mini PDP ships with breakers, bus bars and cables to install a single XW series inverter/charger. With space to add wiring and breakers, a single XW PDP and Mini PDP supports one XW series inverter/charger, a diesel generator and either an MPPT 80 600 or MPPT 60 150 Solar Charge Controller. The XW PDP and Mini PDP support single-phase, split-phase or three-phase installations. A field-reversible door and multiple conduit knockout entry points allow for the XW PDP and Mini PDP enclosure to be mounted and configured on either side of the inverter/charger.
Conext XW Power Distribution Panels help you save significant time and money during installation when compared to custom solutions. A mounting bracket and Conext XW Conduit Box are also supplied with each XW PDP and Mini PDP.
- Higher Return On Investment – Repeatable standard installation that saves time and money
- Flexible – Multiple field configurable conduit entry points on the back, bottom, top and sides
- Easy To Service – Field reversible door panel allows for visual inspection
- Product dimensions: (H x W x D) 76.1 x 40.6 x 21.0 cm (30.0 × 16.0 × 8.3 in)
Shipping dimensions: (H x W x D) 122.0 x 53.3 x 34.3 cm (48.0 × 21.0 × 13.5 in)
Shipping weight: 30.5 kg (67.2 lb)
- XW+ PDP enclosure with a field-reversible panel door, includes wall mount bracket, and XW+ Conduit Box
- (3) 60A, 120-240 VAC, two-pole, Square-D, type QOU, DIN-rail mounted AC breakers for AC input, bypass and AC load (factory-installed)s
- (1) GJ 250A 160VDC, 3/8″ stud DC breaker installed, plus (2) expansion positions
- (8) Expansion positions for charge controller DC breakers
- (1) Ground terminal bus bar, one neutral terminal bus bar and (1) battery negative terminal bus bar
- (1) Pair $4/0 AWG Arctic Ultraflex Blue battery cables (factory installed and labeled, ready to connect)
- #6 AWG Arctic Ultraflex Blue AC wiring (factory installed and labeled, ready to connect)