The Schneider Electric 865-1080-01 Conext Battery Monitor 48V indicates hours of battery based runtime and determines battery bank state of charge. Conext Battery Monitor shares key battery bank parameters with Conext XW+ inverter/chargers improving overall system performance of 24V and 48V battery banks. Detecting battery string imbalance is determined using innovative mid-point sensing technology providing time to address the issue before performance is significantly impacted.
The Battery Monitor features built-in data logging and a local display to selectively show the voltage, current, consumed amp-hours, remaining capacity and remaining hours. The same information and battery bank data is reported by ComBox and distributed to other Conext devices such XW+ inverter chargers as well as MPPT Solar Charge Controllers, Automatic Generator Start module and System Control Panel via Xanbus network connectivity enhancing performance of the overall system.
- Network: Protocol: Xanbus / Connectors: RJ45
- USB 2.0: Protocol: MSD (data extraction) Connector: USB mini-B
- ModBus: Isolated RS-485, 2-wire serial
- Data Logging: 10 data points every 10 mins for 10 years
- Display: Backlight LCD
- Front-panel interface: 3 menu buttons, 1 power button
- Battery string-imbalance detection: Two point sensing
- Temperature sensor(included): 762 cm
- Warranty: 2 – 5 years (depending on country)
Product dimensions (H x W x D) 8.5 x 8.5 x 9.0 cm (3.3 x 3.3 x 3.5 in)
Product / shipping weight: 0.2 kg (0.4 lb) / 1.95 kg (4.3 lb)
Mounting options: Panel-mount, wall-mount, DIN-rail: 35 mm
IP rating / location: IP 20, NEMA 1, indoor only
Part number: 865-1080-01