Shurflo Pump 5040-2301-H011 24vDC 55 PSI Switch/Bypass 4 GPM has a multi-fixture adjustable bypass for fresh water installations. Other uses may include pressurized water systems in cabins and general water transfer. Benefits include a heavy-duty, thermally protected, CE compliant sealed motor, adjustable bypass and self-priming 4-chamner design. This pump has a unique co-molded diaphragm and can run dry without damage.
- Santoprene Pump Head – leaves no aftertaste if pumping drinking water
- Bypass- allows pump to maintain line pressure of the pumped fluid, without constant motor cycling on /off or over –pressurization of the pump head or line. No delay for pressure / spray when nozzle is released as line pressure maintained.
- Sealed Motor & Switch – keeps fluid from entering motor shell or switch & shorting out the wires. Though this is not a washdown motor it can handle situations were over spray of the fluid being pump can come in contact with the motor.
- Power Source -can run on Battery or PV Direct a controller is recommended to prevent current spikes.
- Dry-run – situation where the fluid tank is empty and the pump remains in operation. Generally, these diaphragm pumps can handle this without damage. Most pumps will burn up our destroy the pump head when run without fluid in them for lubricate.
- Model: 5040-2301-H011
- Voltage: 24v DC
- Open Flow: 4 (GPM) Gallons per Minute
- Maximum Amps: 5A
- Control Pressure: 55 PSI
- Control Type: Switch/Bypass
- Ports: 1/2?-14 NPSM
- Housing Material: Polypropylene
- Valve Material: EPDM
- Diaphragm Material: Santoprene
- Motor Finish: E-Coat
- Motor Wiring: 14 AWG wire: 12″
- Agency: CE, NSF
- 55 PSI Internal Bypass
- Internal Switch / Bypass
- Low Cycling
- Quiet Operation
- Runs Dry
- Thermally Protected
- Built-in Check Valve
Inlet Pressure: 30 PSI Max. [2.06 Bar]