The Shurflo 8009-593-836 12vDC Positive Displacement Diaphragm Pump 60psi has a patented 3 chamber diaphragm pump design. The Pump can set for different pressures to meet your needs for the fluid that you desire. Because of the rugged design this pump is widely used in road roller equipment. A check valve makes this pump the top of the line in its category. Below listed are the specifications for this top of the line piece of equipment.
The 8000 Series diaphragm pump is Shurflo’s most widely used industrial and agricultural pump. With spherically shaped valves and automatic demand switch, these pumps deliver consistent, dependable operation and priming; up to 1.8 GPM [6.8 l/min]. They are available in a variety of chemically resistant materials. They can be mounted in any position, and are designed for easy maintenance. They are available in a variety of voltages, from 12 VDC to 230 VAC.
Shurflo 8009-593-836 12vDC Specifications:
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- CHECK VALVE: (1-Way Operation) Prevents Reverse Flow
- CAM: 2.0 Degree
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, P/N 11-148-00, Thermally Protected, On/Off Switch, Connector
- VOLTAGE: 12 VDC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: Adjustable Shut-Off (Range 40-60 PSI)
- Factory Set @ 60 PSI, Turn On 45 PSI 5 PSI
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 170 Degrees Fahrenheit (77 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 11 Ft. Vertical,
- Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- PORTS: 3/8″-18 NPT Female
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION:
- PLASTICS -Polypropylene
- VALVES -Viton
- DIAPHRAGM -Santoprene
- FASTENERS – Zinc Plated Steel
- NET WEIGHT: 4.38 Lbs (2.0 Kg)
- DUTY CYCLE: Intermittent (See Temperature Rise Chart)
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: Agricultural Spraying
Normally Ships in 7-10 working days