The SHURflo 8090-212-246 Positive Displacement Diaphragm Pump provides the same reliability as the 12 VDC versions, except in a 115 VAC capacity. They are ideal in agricultural applications that require high pressure with flow rates up to 1.5 GPM (5.6 l/min) and low amp draw. They can be mounted in any position, are compact, and are designed for easy maintenance.
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- CHECK VALVE: (2-Way Operation) Prevents Reverse Flow & 6 Ft. Head Forward Flow
- CAM: 2.5 Degree
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, P/N 11-160-00, Thermally Protected
- VOLTAGE: 230 VAC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: Adjustable Shut-Off (Range 40-60 PSI) Factory Set @ 60 PSI, Turn On 45 PSI 5 PSI
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 170 Degrees Fahrenheit (77 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 7 Ft. Vertical, Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- PORTS: 3/8″-18 NPT Female
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION: PLASTICS- Polypropylene VALVES- EPDM DIAPHRAGM- Santoprene FASTENERS- Zinc Plated Steel NET WEIGHT: 3.85 Lbs (1.75 Kg)
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: Soil Extraction
- APPROVALS: VDE Approved