Sterlco 46520-KD Duplex 30 GPM Condensate Return Pump with 30 Gallon Steel Tank 50 PSI unit features heavy gauge, 3/16? steel receivers for long operating life. In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Combine with optional mechanical alternator and experience a long term solution with reliability. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made pumps have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs. What’s more, a nationwide network of stocking distributors means fast, easy, year round access to pumps and replacement parts.
- Operating Temperature up to 212 F
- Heavy gauge steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Stainless steel fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- Carbon ceramic pump seal (300°F) with EPDM elastomers
- Heavy-duty float switch
- Wide range of options and accessories
Built-In Features For Precise, Dependable Performance
- Motors: Heavy-duty, ball-bearing, close-coupled pump motors with stainless steel shaft. 3450 RPM for greater efficiency and more economical operation.
- Float Switch: Two-pole, drip proof case, stainless steel float and float rod, doublebreak silver-to-silver contacts. Float travel adjustment is easy, visible and accessible.
- Automatic Venting: Provides for efficient operation and long life by venting air and flushing seal area.
- Large Tanks: Plenty of capacity for maximum rating of pump. Return inlet is low. Occupies a minimum of floor space
- Impeller: Made of stainless steel for long life. Efficient design provides maximum capacity, minimum motor load.
- Inducer: Made of stainless steel for long life. Raises the inlet pressure by an amount sufficient to prevent cavitation.
- Pump seal: Features the ultimate in ceramic technology for exceptionally long life. Seal is carbon ceramic with EPDM elastomers. Rated for temperatures up to 300°F.
- Isolation Valve: Optional on 4600 Series Condensate Units. Allows removal of pump without draining the tank.
- Mechanical and electric alternators for duplex units
- Gauge glass
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion-proof is available
- 120 gallon and elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel