The Sterlco 50345-JDF Duplex 9 gpm Boiler Feed Unit 45 Gallon Steel Receiver Tank 30 PSI sets new standards of performance. The Sterlco atmospherically vented boiler feed tanks are designed to supply water to the boilers to maintain water supply at various operating loads. The 5000 Series steel unit is designed for many applications, such as, wash down duty, sterilization, and corrosive environment applications. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy gauge, 3/16” steel receivers for long operating life. In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. These tanks are also available in a wide range of sizes from 8-714 gallons.
Additionally, this unit can be paired with a Sterlco J Series Centrifugal pump. The Sterlco Centrifugal Pumps are capable of pumping hot condensate up to 200° F. These pumps are equipped with heavy-duty cast iron pump housing and bracket, along with a brass impeller to assure long operating life. These U.S. made pumps have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs.
Sterlco 50345-JDF Standard Product Features:
- Heavy Gauge Steel Receiver: Heavy gauge stainless steel construction. Sizes ranging from 12.5 gallons up to 714 gallons.
- Simplex or Duplex Motors: Heavy-duty, ball bearing, close-coupled energy efficient motors with stainless steel shaft. 3450 RPM for greater efficiency and more economical operation.
- Bronze Fitted Centrifugal Pump: Offers a wide rand of pressures and GPM. Unique design features provide for ease of servicing.
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- “Sterl-Seal” Pump Seal: Features the ultimate in ceramic technology for exceptionally long life. Because the seal runs on the bronze impeller hub, the motor shaft is literally outside the pump. Consequently, the shaft is not exposed to corrosion by condensate. Rated for temperatures up to 250ºF.
- Heavy Duty Make-up Water Valve: Mechanical, plug mounted valve with stainless steel float. Rated up to 45 PSI inlet water pressure. At pressures exceeding 45 PSI, a PRV is required on the inlet cold water line.
- Operation: Boiler feed pump(s) are controlled by a water level controller mounted on the boiler. If condensate is lost or delayed in the system, it is automatically replaced in the receiver through the make-up water valve.
- Isolation valve (B): Standard on 5000-JF Series. Allows removal of pump without draining the tank.
- Gauge Glass
- Accessories: Wide range of options and accessories
Sterlco 50345-JDF Optional Features:
- Stainless steel receivers
- Electric alternator for duplex units
- Solenoid operated make-up water valve with reverse acting float switch.
- McDonnel-Miller #21 make-up water valve
- Special motor construction such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion proof is available
- 1750 RPM motors, larger pumping capacities and higher discharge pressures – consult factory
- Custom sized tanks available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
OPTIONAL Control Panel Features:
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel (Optional)
- Motor Circuit Protector
- HOA Selector Switch
- External Reset
- Control Circuit Transformer
- Pilot Light (pump running)
- Removable Mounting Plate and Terminal Strip in a Single NEMA 12 Enclosure
- Mounted and Wired with Single Point Power Connection.