The Sterlco 56T .75 in 60F-140F (3.25″L Bulb) Adjustable Temperature Control Valve a special 3/4 inch npt adjustable 60F-140F, 56T Sterlco thermostatic modulating water control valve, with capillary 9/16 inch with 3.5 inch long bulb 3/4 inch npt bulb connection regulates coolant flow between 60F and 140F, adjustable, based upon desired process temperature. Works great in shell and tube heat exchanger applications, Hydraulic presses, Air compressors and systems requiring water cooling. Sterling valves help control heat and conserve water at the same time.
Sterlco 56T .75 in 60F-140F Specifications
- Liquid Connections Size: 3/4″ NPT
- Fluid Pressure Range: Up to 125 PSI for 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ NPT sizes
- Standard Temperature Range: Adjustable (opening point adjustment may be anywhere within the standard ranges shown)
- Body: Brass Alloy Casting
- Valve Parts: Brass Alloy
- Standard Capillary Length: 6′ (for other capillary lengths, consult factory)
- Valve Mounting: Any position
- Standard Bulbs For This Specific 3/4″ NPT Size: 9/16″W x 3.25″L with 3/4″ union connection
- Seat Disc: Replaceable Buna-N
- Seat Bead: Replaceable stainless steel (3/8” through 1 1/4”)
- Temperature Adjustment: 3/8” – 1 1/4” valves: For lower temperature, turn adjusting screw counterclockwise. For higher temperature, turn clockwise.
- Model: Sterlco 56T .75 in 60F-140F (3.25″L Bulb)
There are no reviews yet.