Sterlco 56T .375 inch 60F-140F Adjustable Temperature Control Valve, has everything you need for reliable temperature control. The Sterling Steam Controls Inc. or Sterlco 56-T Temperature Actuated Water Regulating Valve offers and adjustable range of 60F – 140F and evenly regulates cooling water and other fluids in the most rugged applications. It’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, hydraulic presses or wherever reliable performance is required. The 56-T Valve is available in six different temperature ranges.
- Liquid Connections Size: 3/8″ NPT
- Fluid Pressure Range: Up to 125 PSI for 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ NPT sizes
- Standard Temperature Range: Adjustable (opening point adjustment may be anywhere within the standard ranges shown)
- Body: Brass Alloy Casting
- Valve Parts: Brass Alloy
- Standard Capillary Length: 6′ (for other capillary lengths, consult factory)
- Valve Mounting: Any position
- Standard Bulbs For 3/8″, 1/2″ NPT Size Units: 5/8″ x 6″ with 3/4″ union connection
- Special Bulbs: 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ sizes: 9/16″ x 3 1/4″, with 1/2″ union connection; 9/16″ x 6 3/4″ with 1/2″ union connection. Available on special order. Please consult factory for details.
- Seat Disc: Replaceable Buna-N
- Seat Bead: Replaceable stainless steel (3/8” through 1 1/4”)
- Temperature Adjustment: 3/8” – 1 1/4” valves: For lower temperature, turn adjusting screw counterclockwise. For higher temperature, turn clockwise.
American Industrial Heat transfer 310-1001