The Sterlco 56T 1.5 inch 100F-175F Adjustable Temperature Control Valve has everything you need for reliable temperature control. The Sterlco 56-T Temperature Actuated Water Regulating Valve evenly regulates cooling water and other fluids in the most rugged applications. It’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, hydraulic presses or wherever reliable performance is required. The 56-T Valve is available in six different temperature ranges and conserves water and electric making it the most efficient product made.
- Liquid Connections Size: 1-1/2″ NPT
- Fluid Pressure Range: Up to 150 PSI for 1 1/2″ through 2 1/2″
- Standard Temperature Range: Adjustable (opening point adjustment may be anywhere within the standard ranges shown)
- Body: Brass Alloy Casting
- Valve Parts: Brass Alloy
- Standard Capillary Length: 6′ (for other capillary lengths, consult factory)
- Valve Mounting: Any position
- Standard Bulbs For 1-1/2″ NPT Size Units: 9/16″ x 8″ with 1/2″ union connection
- Seat Disc: Replaceable Buna-N
- Seat Bead: Replaceable brass
- Temperature Adjustment 1-1/2” thru 2 1/2” valves: For lower temperature, turn adjusting screw clockwise. For higher temperature, turn counterclockwise.