This Sterlco 56T 1 inch 200F-275F Adjustable Temperature Control Valve has everything you need for reliable temperature control. The Sterlco 56-T Temperature Actuated Water Regulating Valve evenly regulates cooling water and other fluids in the most rugged applications. It’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, hydraulic presses or wherever reliable performance is required. The 56-T Valve is available in six different temperature ranges and also may sizes to fit your application. Very commonly used in systems to conserve water saving thousands for the factory or the end user. Sterlco is a product that has been eingineered for perfection and is widely known. Don’t sacrifice quality for off brand names only use Sterlco products to fit your system needs.
- Liquid Connections Size: 1.0″ NPT
- Fluid Pressure Range: Up to 125 PSI for 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ NPT sizes
- Standard Temperature Range: Adjustable (opening point adjustment may be anywhere within the standard ranges shown)
- Body: Brass Alloy Casting
- Valve Parts: Brass Alloy
- Standard Capillary Length: 6′ (for other capillary lengths, consult factory)
- Valve Mounting: Any position
- Standard Bulbs For 3/4″, 1″, and 1 1/4″ NPT Size Units: 5/8″W x 8 1/4″L with 3/4″ union connection
- Special Bulbs: 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ sizes: 9/16″ x 3 1/4″, with 1/2″ union connection; 9/16″ x 6 3/4″ with 1/2″ union connection. Available on special order. Please consult factory for details.
- Seat Disc: Replaceable Buna-N
- Seat Bead: Replaceable stainless steel (3/8” through 1 1/4”)
- Temperature Adjustment: 3/8” – 1 1/4” valves: For lower temperature, turn adjusting screw counterclockwise. For higher temperature, turn clockwise.