Sterlco 56T 1 inch 60F-140F Adjustable Temperature Control Valve is a thermostatic cooling control valve that has everything you need for reliable temperature control. With Adjustable opening temperature range between 60F-140F. The Sterlco 56-T series is a temperature actuated water regulating Valve that evenly regulates cooling water and other fluids in the most rugged applications. With the versatility of this valve it’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, hydraulic presses, boilers, large heating and cooling systems or wherever reliable performance is required. The 56-T Valve is available in six different temperature ranges and many different configurations to accommodate any application. Listed below are interchanges to a few popular manufactures that use this product for its durability and quality in the industry.
- Liquid Connections Size: 1.0″ NPT
- Fluid Pressure Range: Up to 125 PSI for 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ NPT sizes
- Standard Temperature Range: Adjustable (opening point adjustment may be anywhere within the standard ranges shown)
- Body: Brass Alloy Casting
- Valve Parts: Brass Alloy
- Standard Capillary Length: 6′ (for other capillary lengths, consult factory)
- Valve Mounting: Any position
- Standard Bulbs For 3/4″, 1″, and 1 1/4″ NPT Size Units: 5/8″W x 8 1/4″L with 3/4″ union connection
- Special Bulbs: 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ sizes: 9/16″ x 3 1/4″, with 1/2″ union connection; 9/16″ x 6 3/4″ with 1/2″ union connection. Available on special order. Please consult factory for details.
- Seat Disc: Replaceable Buna-N
- Seat Bead: Replaceable stainless steel (3/8” through 1 1/4”)
- Temperature Adjustment: 3/8” – 1 1/4” valves: For lower temperature, turn adjusting screw counterclockwise. For higher temperature, turn clockwise.
American Industrial heat transfer 310-1014
Thermal transfer 65254