The Sterlco 56T .50 inch 60F-140F Adjustable Temperature Control Valve is an 1/2″ NPT thermostatic cooling control valve that has everything needed for reliable real time control of water flow rates for process control. The Sterlco 56-T Temperature Actuated Water Regulating Valve evenly regulates cooling water and other fluids in the most rugged applications. It’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, hydraulic presses or wherever reliable performance is required. The 56-T Valve is available in six different temperature ranges.
Sterlco 56T .50 inch 60F-140F Specifications:
- Liquid Connections Size: 1/2″ NPT
- Fluid Pressure Range: Up to 125 PSI for 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ NPT sizes
- Standard Temperature Range: Adjustable (opening point adjustment may be anywhere within the standard ranges shown)
- Body: Brass Alloy Casting
- Valve Parts: Brass Alloy
- Standard Capillary Length: 6′ (for other capillary lengths, consult factory)
- Valve Mounting: Any position
- Standard Bulbs For 3/8″, 1/2″ NPT Size Units: 5/8″ x 6″ with 3/4″ union connection
- Special Bulbs: 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ sizes: 9/16″ x 3 1/4″, with 1/2″ union connection; 9/16″ x 6 3/4″ with 1/2″ union connection. Available on special order. Please consult factory for details.
- Seat Disc: Replaceable Buna-N
- Seat Bead: Replaceable stainless steel (3/8” through 1 1/4”)
- Temperature Adjustment: 3/8” – 1 1/4” valves: For lower temperature, turn adjusting screw counterclockwise. For higher temperature, turn clockwise.
- Model: Sterlco 56T .50 inch 60F-140F
American Industrial Heat Transfer 310-1004
Thermal Transfer 65293
There are no reviews yet.