Sterlco 56T .375 inch 100F-175F Adjustable Temperature Control Valve complete with female 3/8″ NPT connections. This thermostatic cooling control valve provides reliable flow control of water based on process temperature setting.Completely mechanical actuation means no wiring or electric to deal with. It’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, hydraulic presses or wherever reliable performance is required. The 56-T Valve is available in six different temperature ranges.
This thermostatic cooling control valve has everything you need for reliable temperature control. The Sterlco® 56-T Series Temperature Actuated Water Regulating Valve evenly regulates cooling water and other fluids in the most rugged applications. It’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, hydraulic presses, or wherever reliable performance is required. Sterlco’s® self-modulating cooling control valves are temperature actuated, self powered, and applicable to cooling processes using water or other fluids. 56-T Series valves are available in eight different sizes. To ensure dependability, every valve is factory-tested three times in different temperature baths. For the temperature control you need, get the valve that can deliver.
- Liquid Connections Size: 3/8″ NPT
- Fluid Pressure Range: Up to 125 PSI for 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ NPT sizes
- Standard Temperature Range: Adjustable (opening point adjustment may be anywhere within the standard ranges shown)
- Body: Brass Alloy Casting
- Valve Parts: Brass Alloy
- Standard Capillary Length: 6′ (for other capillary lengths, consult factory)
- Valve Mounting: Any position
- Standard Bulbs For 3/8″, 1/2″ NPT Size Units: 5/8″ x 6″ with 3/4″ union connection
- Special Bulbs: 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ sizes: 9/16″ x 3 1/4″, with 1/2″ union connection; 9/16″ x 6 3/4″ with 1/2″ union connection. Available on special order. Please consult factory for details.
- Seat Disc: Replaceable Buna-N
- Seat Bead: Replaceable stainless steel (3/8” through 1 1/4”)
- Temperature Adjustment: 3/8” – 1 1/4” valves: For lower temperature, turn adjusting screw counterclockwise. For higher temperature, turn clockwise.
- Reverse Acting (Opens on rising temperature – For Cooling)
- Standard Capillary: 6 Ft.
- Pressure Rating: 0-125 PSI. & 0-150 PSI
- One (1) year warranty on valves
- Optional bulb sizes available
- Optional armor protection for harsh environments
- Sturdy, brass alloy construction
- Heavy-duty, direct acting bellows
- Buna-N seat disc
- Replaceable seat beads