Sterlco 56T 1 inch 125F-200F Adjustable Temperature Control Valve is a thermostatic cooling control valve with everything you need for reliable temperature control. The Sterlco 56-T Temperature Actuated Water Regulating Valve evenly regulates cooling water and other fluids in the most rugged applications. It’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, furnaces, ovens, hydraulic presses or wherever reliable performance is required. The 56-T Valve is available in six different temperature ranges and many sizes that will accommodate many applications that require specific water flows and water conservation. This unit also has many accesaries for the bulb submersion. A bulb well can be put in the tank or piping of the fluid being cooled to reduce expense when changing the unit out.
- Liquid Connections Size: 1.0″ NPT
- Fluid Pressure Range: Up to 125 PSI for 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ NPT sizes
- Standard Temperature Range: Adjustable (opening point adjustment may be anywhere within the standard ranges shown)
- Body: Brass Alloy Casting
- Valve Parts: Brass Alloy
- Standard Capillary Length: 6′ (for other capillary lengths, consult factory)
- Valve Mounting: Any position
- Standard Bulbs For 3/4″, 1″, and 1 1/4″ NPT Size Units: 5/8″W x 8 1/4″L with 3/4″ union connection
- Special Bulbs: 3/8″ through 1 1/4″ sizes: 9/16″ x 3 1/4″, with 1/2″ union connection; 9/16″ x 6 3/4″ with 1/2″ union connection. Available on special order. Please consult factory for details.
- Seat Disc: Replaceable Buna-N
- Seat Bead: Replaceable stainless steel (3/8” through 1 1/4”)
- Temperature Adjustment: 3/8” – 1 1/4” valves: For lower temperature, turn adjusting screw counterclockwise. For higher temperature, turn clockwise.