Generac 6333 60/60 Amp Single Load/Mains only Manual Transfer Switch
The Generac 6333 60/60 Amp Single Load/Mains only Manual Transfer Switch is designed to safely deliver power to a single load or sub panel during a power outage. Its NEMA 3R corrosion resistant aluminum enclosure has a hinged cover for added protection from the elements. The Generac 6333 60/60 Amp Single Load/Mains only Manual Transfer Switch is Compatible with portable generators starting at 5kW, and the single load manual transfer switch is able to back-up multiple circuits and appliances in your home via a subpanel. The manual transfer switch allows you to provide power to single loads such as a well pump, gas furnace, and septic pump. Additionally, the versatile single load manual transfer switch is capable of delivering power to outlying buildings like a workshop, shed, or garage.
Generac 6333 Features:
- NEMA 3R Enclosure (Indoor Rated)
- Use a a disconnect panel for a single 120/240V load or to feed a sub panel for multiple loads.
- Suitable for service entrance equipment (Includes bonding screw and label to convert switch to service entrance rating)
- Versatile – Provides backup power to multiple circuits and appliances in the home via a subpanel as well as backup power to single loads like your well pump, gas furnace, and septic pump. Compatible with 30 Amp and 50 Amp power inlet boxes and cords.
- Indoor Enclosure (NEMA 1) – Allows for safe use of this manual transfer switch inside the home.
- Generac 2-Year Limited Warranty – Manufacturer backed two-year limited warranty.
Generac 6333 Specifications:
- Generator Main: 60 Amps
- Utility Main: 60 Amps
- Voltage: 125/250
- Required AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Model: Generac 6333
- Required Main Breaker in Load Center (Provided by installer): 60 Amp, 12/250
- Enclosure: Indoor (NEMA 1)
- NEMA Configuration of Inlet: –
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited