The Trerice 450B Process Pressure Gauge 4.5″ Dry Dial is designed for the petrochemical and industrial process industries. This solid front, blow-out back gauge is noted for its fiberglass reinforced polypropylene turret case and screwed ring; its sturdy interior design; and its field liquid-fill capability (no kit required). The 450 Series can withstand the most rugged industrial applications, while maintaining precise accuracy. Wetted parts are bronze tube/brass socket, stainless steel, or Monel.
- 41/2″ Dial Size
- ±0.5% Accuracy
- Solid Front/Blow-Out Back
- Field Liquid Fillable
- DIal Size: 41/2 inch
- Fill Glycerine. Dry None (Note: Other fills available. See Options & Accessories)
- Movement: Stainless steel
- Connection: Lower male or lower back male, 1/4 or 1/2 NPT
- Case: Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene, turret, solid front with blow-out back
- Ring: Threaded fiberglass reinforced polypropylene
- Window: Acrylic
- Pointer: Micro adjustable, black finished
- Dial Face Aluminum, white background with black graduations and markings
- Overload and underload stops
- Accuracy ±0.5% Full Scale, ASME B40.100 Grade 2A
- Maximum Temperature 450B: 250°F (121°C)
- Approximate Shipping Weight 450B: 2.2 lbs [1.00 kg]
- * Ranges over 10,000 PSI have Ni-Span-C tube.
- Please consult the Options & Accessories Section for details.
- For correct use and application of all pressure gauges, please refer to: Pressure Gauge Standard ASME B40.100.